1. Courts must be booked in advance to ensure availability.
2. Tennis shoes must be worn at all times on the courts.
3. Members can purchase Guest Fee packages to play with a guest (£5 per guest for up to 2 sessions - minimum fee of £10). Guests must always be accompanied by a member. This is viewed as a way of introducing potential new members to the club. Regular Guests are expected to join the club.
4. Some courts are not available during home matches (see court availability for details).
5. Please remember to ensure the clubhouse is locked and gate closed when you leave.
6. Please keep the courts clean and tidy and put your rubbish in the bin provided in the clubhouse or take it away with you when you leave.
7. Children under the age of 13 must be supervised by their parent/carer when at the club and not participating in a session where there are DBS checked coaches/supervisors in place e.g. coaching lessons or tennis camps.
8. Dogs are not allowed.
9. All members accept the Disciplinary Code posted on the Notice Board and this web site.